Sunday 25 December 2016

My Feng Shui goord or not?


During a recent gathering, one of my friends pulled me to a corner and drew me a site plan as shown. Then he asked the usual question: ‘my unit Feng Shui good or not’.  My immediate response was ‘how would I know…’. Noting he was kind of annoyed by my comments, I tried to cool him and so I told him:
“The good momentum you had been enjoying over the past years had started to lose steam and you need to be more prudent in the forthcoming years...”
He nodded and told me he was doing very well until recently challenges just popped out of nowhere …
Anyway I gave him some pointers and I thought we were done. But he persisted with me to look at his neighbor unit (B) even though I had explained I could only assess on site and moreover it was not a good time to discuss such things... In a slip of tongue, he revealed he preferred A over B because A's main door was highly auspicious (The main door for ‘A’ & ‘B’ are receiving combo 86 & 14 Qi. They are good for wealth and academic respectively. Disclaimer: The number combo is unique to Flying star Feng Shui method. I take the door combo as face value and assumed he had done his part in plotting the Flying star chart)
Now I realized this guy had learned FS for quite a while. I was able to understand why he was so keen to find out what went wrong with his unit ... Here was what I explained to him:
The key to good Feng Shui was determined by the formation and whether it was receiving good Qi. Thus, whether the door was in an auspicious location or whether it is a prosperous facing were secondary. They merely add points to a prosperous site.
Although both A and B had balcony facing the pool, their Feng Shui formation were totally different because of the neighboring block.
In principle there were two aspects that had to be considered jointly: the proximity and dimension of the block.
For example, a relatively large block could have minimal influence if it was situated further away. On the other hand, the influence could be significant even with smaller dimension if both were sufficiently near… How large it should be and how near it should be located; there wasn’t any formula to compute. Therefore, how was it possible to describe such details in words?
Using apple as an analogy, the sweetness of an apple is only obvious when one takes a bite and tastes it. The same apply for Feng Shui where the formation is only clear when one ‘See’ for himself!
Now here comes the interesting part. As I continued to explain: “Suppose the other block was as long as the both A & B combined and was physically attached to B, I would be more confident to say B should be doing very well all these while….” he interrupted me and told me the block was in fact attached to B (did you see what I meant now; the drawing showed they were separated).
Next, he mentioned that he knew his neighbor was making money all this while. He was kind of puzzled why he was not making money especially this year. It should be a bountiful year for him because the wealth star #8 coincides at his door triggering wealth with combo 86 according to flying star calculations. I explained it was the formation in the right Period that determined the prosperity of the premise and whether #8 comes to your door or not were secondary
To ensure he really appreciate the importance of ‘Seeing’ on site, I challenged him to carefully think through the following would B still prospered:
  • if B was higher than the block,
  • if there was an empty column around the middle of the block,
  • if the block and B was not perpendicular to each other
Hence, in a formation there are numerous details which can only be made clear on site by ‘Seeing’….  I was glad that he finally understood and accepted my reasoning (At this juncture, he was silent and I was sure that he was taught to 'measure' but not to 'See' Feng Shui ).

Quiz: Suppose the block was physically attached to B and its length is as long as A, B & C combined. Would B still prosper? What about the impact on A? If you know the answers and able to explain with a logic, congratulations you are a step closer to 'See'......

No comments:

Post a Comment