Friday 8 August 2014

Battle for a place in school with Qimen

6 Aug morning, my client informed me that their kid got into the school of their choice.

Due to the school popularity, balloting is unavoidable even though they are staying within 1 Km from the school. They seek my advice of ways to improve their chance of success during the P1 registration exercise.

The following Qimen Time-space was selected for them to approach the school during registration day. I told them to keep a look out on the various signs that could be present during the auspicious moment. One of the sign was a dog/hunting. On that morning, they encountered a lady walking with dog passed by them. Interesting isn't it? For those who know Qimen should already know which direction was used at this stage. 

At the close of registration, they realized the chance of getting a place through balloting was less than 40%. They seek for my advice again. Honestly, at that moment I do not have a sure win solution. Moreover, the ballot was a week later from the registration day.There were too many uncertainties. Therefore, I suggested them getting blessings from 四马路观音堂. To help them usher good luck, I picked the following Qimen Time-space for them to seek blessing from the temple. I told them to keep a lookout for a person carrying timber and they saw a man carrying a wooden table.

Whether are the predicted signs and observations a coincidence? Well, I think what matter most is the outcome - their kid get into the school. Congrats Mr. Des and family!

For more information about 奇門遁甲 and our services, you can visit our website at http://www.yxlfengshui.com or contact us at yxl9861@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment