Thursday 21 April 2016

Divination, Xin Yi Technique - Find my ring

19/04/2016 I received a call my client seeking advice whether her ring could be found. My watch showed 1914.
I asked if the ring was kind of very shinny and probably able to ‘illuminate’ light. She said yes if it was her diamond ring. (Never expect that to happen, I was surprised)
Hmm and I said this was quite a strange Gua. It suggested that her ring could not be found but was not lost either. Apparently, it should be with her but hidden. She told me she remembered wearing it. She was currently driving and just realized it was missing. I told her it should be inside a cupboard and check on any cupboard that was at the left hand side of the house with respect to balcony as front side.

Few minutes later she called to thank me. She said her husband found the ring inside her wardrobe….  

No comments:

Post a Comment