Friday 24 November 2017

Agnostic Gua (Re-blog from www.yxlfengshui.com)

4/11/2017, my wife and I was at a retail mall (white goods) to shop for a stove for my parents new house. It was a huge mall and we don't have a clue where to look for.
She: Let's check the directory.
(I looked at my phone and the time showed 1831)
Me:  No need, the stove section is at the back. 
She: You sure? Gua say so?
Me: Yes and it is situated at the back but on left side of the mall
(We are at the main entrance which is at front right side of the mall.  We went in all the way and found the stove section. )
She: Your Gua is half correct leh. The stove section cover from right to the middle back.

(Honestly, I scratched head too, until we walk few more steps and realized a restaurant . I paused for a moment to think )
Me: Bingo! This restaurant sell cooked food. Here is where the real stove is .....
She: Giggled

No comments:

Post a Comment