Friday 24 November 2017

Keep or sell? (Re-blog from www.yxlfengshui.com)


20 Nov 2017 my relative give me a lift home. During the journey she asked me whether she should keep or sell her condo.
Relative: Someone is interested in my unit but the offer is not ideal for me.
Me: Then keep it
Relative: Can you be more constructive?
(I noted the registration number of a car in front of us: 5827
Me:  Not easy to sell due to competition
Relative: Yap there are 2 units putting up for sale within the same stack
Me: Maybe you should find a good agent to help you sell
Relative: I am the agent
Me: Hmm I not sure what going to happen but you need to watch out of losing money.
Relative: Oh yes I am offering above market rate co-broke commission to the buying agent. That why he is trying to swing his buyer to my unit....
Me: Honestly the buyer's offer seems good but your unit have growth potential
Relative: I am getting decent income from rental. Should I keep?
Me: You decide. If you really want to sell, the max achievable is $1250 psf.
She: You are right! Initially, I am marketing my unit at $1269 psf for almost 1 year. No offer until the buyer agent swing his buyer to my unit at $1204 psf
Me: This is what we call 劫财卦(Rob wealth Gua)
Relative: Huh!
Me: Never mind. You can try to push a little bit more to compensate for the commission loss. 
Relative: Ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment