Wednesday 6 March 2019

XinYi exchange - 心易交流 (Re-blog from www.yxlfengshui.com)


Sun 3 Mar 2019, I had a meet up session with a Master R from overseas. While sharing with him on our XKLF course details, he requested me to demo the 心易占 XinYi divination technique

Me: Divination need to be serious. Here we are kind of testing and results may not accurate...
He: I know
Me: Do you have any ID like passes, licence etc that have numbers?
He: Yap. (Took out a pass and he read out the sequence while I jotted down as 21003…)
Me: What are the people first comes to your mind?
He: wife, father and kid
Me: Your wife likes to lead,  firm with decision and want respect
He: Ya  (not impressed yet)
Me: But u like a snake, "soft" and haggle with her and she will give in to your request…
He: Yes (his relative friend who was with him nodded and smile)

Now here comes the interesting part...

Me: Your kid still young so what i am going to say about him may not be obvious yet. He show signs of wisdom
He: (response immediatelyYes u are right! His Bazi already checked to have that element. My kid is intelligent except that his speech is still developing
Me: Then your dad is the type who dun speak much and need to be triggered in order to speak more correct?
He: Tell when are you going to teach Xin Yi?  (Excited and his relative was also surprised by the spot on answers)
Me: You already know 梅花Plum Blossom  which is good enough, don't waste money...
He: I am amazed by the fluidity of your method. In one go you have spotted on my family members...
Me: (In my heart, I am deeply grateful to my Master …) Have not prepared the materials yet. One step at a time, learn XKLF first ....

No need to rock tortoise shell and no need for app to plot chart and Gua!
What I have demo is called 一气占 (Single Qi  method) which form the basis of the Xin Yi divination.
Then there is also the 四象占 (4 Imagery method) which I have shared a few cases in my previous blog posts.

I received quite a number of queries regarding this technique and to answer to Master R who has been asking me to shed some light on it, let me brief by comparing it with Plum Blossom for better grasp of understanding (Note: compare without bias )

XinYi differs from Plum Blossom in 4 aspects otherwise they somewhat share resemblance:
  • Xin Yi make use of Later Heaven to determine the mode of Gua Qi while Mei Hua uses '旺生休囚' concept to establish the 'energy level' of Gua.
  • Mei Hua have 变卦 flip Gua and change lines but not with Xin Yi.  As such Mei Hua has more 2nd order details than Xin Yi
  • Mei Hua Gua casting requires the step to transform time of day or the image scene of incident. In Xin Yi any sequence is a Gua ready to be read. Each digit is also a Gua so as inter-digits etc Additional sequence may be spliced with the seed sequence on demand too!
It is by virtue of 'what you see is what you get' that enables the Xin Yi Gua to be deciphered in 'real-time' flowing along with the conversation…

No comments:

Post a Comment